To establish an effective, efficient and responsive Malaria Control Program responsive to the needs of the community.
Our core business is to develop, implement and sustain a Malaria Control Program that is effective, efficient, economical, and measurable.
To contribute to the reduction of malaria morbidity and mortality, accelerating progress towards global and national malaria targets and improve visibility and sustainability.
- To ensure at least 90% of all available sprayable surfaces are treated with an effective residual insecticide
- To ensure at least 90% of the population at risk in the targeted areas are protected with IRS.
- To reduce malaria transmission by reducing vector survivorship, density, and human–vector contact, in a manner that is safe for human health and the environment.
- To pursue additional funding partners for AGAMaL
- To improve internal procedures & performance of AGAMaL